- Burberry BE4235Q eyeglasses speak to the modern woman who wants a classic 60's style with sophisticated contemporary detailing
- Designing fashion-forward styles for over 150 years, Burberry eyeglasses embody graceful elegance
- A bold cat eye full rim design; these durable frames are made from lightweight Acetate for superior wearability
- Comfort wire-core temples and fixed nose pads ensure these glasses offer an exceptional fit while reducing pressure points
- Featuring the instantly identifiable Burberry tartan at each temple, these sunglasses are available in a range of colors
- Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are restricted from shipping Burberry products to Australia
- These sunglasses are available with polarized lenses on certain colors. Polarized lenses have a filter within the lens that blocks the wavelengths of light that cause glare. They can greatly enhance contrast and allow for greater depth of vision, especially in water. They are ideal for any situation where glare reduction is necessary, like driving or playing sports.
- The sunglasses are available on certain colors with gradient tinted lenses - Gradient tints are tints that start off at a darker color at the top of a lens and then gradually lighten towards the bottom of the lenses. These tints are great for fashion and for reading outside on sunny days. Gradient coatings work by allowing an appropriate amount of light to filter through in certain areas and less in places where protection is most necessary.
Frame Shape: Cat-Eye
Frame Material: Acetate
Frame Type: Full Rim
Hinge Type: Spring/Flex
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY